I just got taped - there was a booth at the 5k.
I suck at running. Usually, NOT running at all prevents shin splints. Second to not running, I run on soft surfaces. I try to avoid concrete and asphalt by running on dirt trails or grass.
I thought this kinesiology tape was BS, but surprisingly, it feels really good! The guy was explaining that the tape lifts the skin away from the lymphatic tissue to increase circulation to the affected area. So far, so good. I love it so much I bought some!
Now I’m going to go ice it for 20 minutes. And that’s about it, cuz ain’t nobody got time for icing.
Was this helpful? I hope so!
Thanks for the ask!!!
COMPLIMENTS THAT AREN’T ABOUT PHYSICAL APPEARANCE
1) You’re empowering.
2) I like your voice.
3) You’re strong.
4) I think your ideas/beliefs matter.
5) I’m so happy you exist.
6) More people should be listening to what you have to say.
7) You’re a very warm hearted person.
8) It’s nice seeing such kindness.
9) You’re very down to earth.
10) You have a beautiful soul.
11) You inspire me to become a better person.
12) Our conversations bring me a lot of joy.
13) It’s good to see someone care so much.
14) You’re so understanding.
15) You matter a lot to me.
16) You’re important even if you don’t think so.
17) You’re intelligent.
18) Your passion is contagious.
19) Your confidence is refreshing.
20) You restore my faith in humanity.
21) You’re great at being creative.
22) You’re so talented at ____.
23) I don’t get tired of you the way I get tired of other people.
24) You have great taste in ___.
25) I’m happy I stayed alive long enough to meet you.
26) I wish more people were like you.
27) You’re so good at loving people.